>

Sabtu, 16 Februari 2013

Indonesia Fashion Week - Day 1


Indonesia Fashion Week (IFW) is the biggest fashion event with 380 local brands participating and not less than 114 designers had take part in this event.IFW is the first fashion event which combines fashion shows and trade show. This event is not just showcasing latest designers with extravagant fashion shows but also providing a complete fashion exhibition (ranging from Women’s wear (Muslim, Casual, Cocktail & Party), men’s wear & kids wear, Accessories and Textile), seminars and competitions. All of these have one aim that is to accelerate the growth of local fashion Industry. This event unites all important elements of fashion from designers, academic institutions, business, association to government. Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 will be held on 14-17 February 2013 at Jakarta Convention Center, Jakarta.


Anyone go to IFW? I came to JCC at the first day to get my blogger pass at 9am and I though I came too early so I took so many pictures there. I came with my mom, friends and some of them are bloggers too (Cathy, Ellen).


It's not kawaii? I love the collections from Glad New. It's the Japanese brand and full of studded especially for this shoes. We can take photos while wearing the outfit from Glad New collections. So, My friends from Apron and Crème and I tried this shoes. The EO from Glad New interviewed us and asked us about what we though about the collections, which one the outfit, bag and shoes we loved, etc. What do you think? Which one do you like the most?


As you can see, you'll see Batik everywhere with modern touch and you'll see so many kinds of Batiks from all the provinces in Indonesia.

14 komentar:

  1. too bad I am in Bandung now, I can't come to IFW! thank you for sharing some pictures! I have followed you, would you like to follow me back?
    http://peekatwist.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. love these clothes, the collection seem so beautiful! :)

    BalasHapus
  3. those are all so beautiful!!

    fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    BalasHapus
  4. I love your blog! ive just started my own and would love some feedback :)

    http://sheheartsfashiontoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    BalasHapus
  5. Pretty Amazing!

    xoxo-

    newrulelicious.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. it looks superedgy and indeed the batik gives it the Indonesian vibe. Love to see more influences of Indonesian desiginers as I love batik patterns refashioned

    *MlleWanderlust *

    BalasHapus
  7. these are beautiful creations!
    maybe you'd like to follow each other?
    XOXO
    Adrielle
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  8. wow this all looks incredible!!

    BalasHapus
  9. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  10. very intriguing designs….those dresses and gowns were AMAZING!
    holeinjeanpocket.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

thanks for your comment on my blog..
I'll reply you as soon as possible....
don't forget to follow me too =)

X.O.X.O Merlyn~