>

Kamis, 23 Agustus 2012

Traveling


STV_8502
by Mellisa lawijaya


STV_8559 copy-1
by Hestia Calista


by Merlyn Widjaja


STV_8673 copy copy-1
STV_8647 copy-1
by Lydia Kurnia


Me and my friends designed all of the garments for managing class project. we were inspired by traveling because we ( my teacher also) divided our collections to be 4 seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter). We used the colorful colors and had the back details for the collections. 

We already known the fall collection was failed because it's for spring/summer collection because the teacher chose 3 looks for spring/summer and 1 for fall/winter, so we moved the red one for fall collection because the rules said so (2 looks for s/s and 2 looks for f/w.  So, which one do you think is my design? 



Designer : Lydia Kurnia, Mellisa Lawijaya, Merlyn Widjaja, Hestia Calista
Model : Likly Tantra
Photographer: Stev Dennis
Stylist : Lydia Kurnia, Mellisa Lawijaya, Merlyn Widjaja, Hestia Calista

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 komentar:

thanks for your comment on my blog..
I'll reply you as soon as possible....
don't forget to follow me too =)

X.O.X.O Merlyn~